Facetron Precision Faceting Machine
"a lapidary luxury"
The Facetron has been around since 1972, with many units in service and a very good customer service reputation. It’s fast and easy to use, and easy to keep clean.
- Supports both hard-stop and soft-stop cutting techniques, with a high-precision dial indicator and stop system.
- Large and durable 2-quart drip tank for coolant.
- Soft urethane splash bowl, that seals snugly against the platen column, keeping the machine and work area clean.
- Heavy-duty, high-precision deck plate – the foundation of mast-type machine precision.
- Strong, reversible permanent magnet motor delivers powerful torque at all speeds and in both directions.
- Cam-locking dop quill – the easiest, fastest, and most repeatable in the industry.
- Easy-to-navigate and adjust index gear for fast efficient productivity.
- Smooth and fast micrometer depth-of-cut adjustment.
- Fast digital protractor that is easy to set and quick for angle changes.
- No lead screw to crank or clean. Smooth mast system that’s easy to clean and super-fast to make height adjustments.
The Facetron kit includes:
- The Complete Facetron Machine
- The Facetron Owners Manual
- Learning to Facet in the 21st Century with Facetron by Jim Perkins
- A set of 15 dops (4mm, 5mm, ¼”, 3/8” & ½” flat, cone, vee)
- Water System
- Splash Bowl
- Padded Lap Nut
- Acculign Transfer Stand for unequaled precision and ease of use.
- 96 Index gear
- Mast with micrometer adjuster and 360 degree swivel
- 45 Degree Table Dop
- Target Dop
- Dop Chuck Wrench
- Lifetime Warranty against defects in material or workmanship from Jarvi Tool, LLC
FACETING ACADEMY EXCLUSIVE: All new machines sold by us include a sample pack of our famous Voodoo faceting polish and a hand-select collection of rough to get the beginner faceter started.
* CA billing or shipping addresses are billed separately for the 7.25% CA sales tax.
** SHIPPING OUTSIDE CONUS MAY INVOLVE A SIGNIFICANT ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGE.